Meal Replacement 14serv is a nutrient-rich shake mix ideal for vegans, individuals sensitive or allergic to soy and/or dairy, or those seeking an alternative source of quality protein.
Meal Replacement features VegaPro™, an all-natural pea and rice protein blend Aminogen®, a plant enzyme that enhances protein digestibility and absorption and KiOtransine® chitin-glucan, a novel fiber that supports antioxidant systems in the body.
This sugar- and stevia- free formula provides an array of micronutrients as well, including high-potency vitamins C and B12, activated B vitamins, and Albion® TRAACS® chelated minerals (the real amino acid chelate system).*
Serving Size: 2 Scoops (about 38 g)
Servings Per Container: 14
- Calories 150
- Total Fat 5 g 6%†
- Saturated Fat 2.5g 13%†
- Total Carbohydrate 11 g 4%†
- Dietary Fiber 7 g 25%
- Protein (from Pea Protein Isolate and Rice Protein Concentrate) 15 g
- Vitamin A (75% as natural beta-carotene and 25% as retinyl palmitate) 560 mcg 62%
- Vitamin C (as sodium ascorbate, potassium ascorbate, zinc ascorbate, and calcium ascorbate)125 mg 139%
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 33.5 mg 223%
- Thiamin (as thiamine mononitrate) 5 mg 417%
- Riboflavin (as riboflavin 5’-phosphate sodium) 5 mg 385%
- Niacin (as niacinamide and niacin) 16 mg 100%
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal 5’-phosphate) 5 mg 294%
- Folate (as [6S]-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid, glucosamine salt)S1 100 mcg DFE 25%
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 125 mcg 5208%
- Biotin 250 mcg 833%
- Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate) 50 mg 1000%
- Choline (as choline dihydrogen citrate) 9 mg 2%
- Calcium (as dicalcium malateS2 and ingredients with naturally occurring calcium) 45 mg 3%
- Iron (naturally occurring) 3 mg 17%
- Iodine (as potassium iodide) 25 mcg 17%
- Magnesium (as di-magnesium malate)S2 25 mg 6%
- Zinc (as zinc bisglycinate chelate)S2 3.25 mg 30%
- Selenium (as selenium glycinate complex)S2 25 mcg 45%
- Manganese (as manganese bisglycinate chelate)S2 0.125 mg 5%
- Chromium (as chromium nicotinate glycinate chelate)S2 125 mcg 357%
- Molybdenum (as molybdenum glycinate chelate)S2 12.5 mcg 28%
- Sodium (naturally occurring) 340 mg 15%
- Potassium (from tripotassium citrate, potassium glycinate complexS2, and ingredients with naturally occurring potassium) 510 mg 11%
- Chitin-glucan (from Aspergillus niger)S3 2.25 g **
- Mixed Tocopherols 18 mg **
- Inositol 9 mg **
- PABA (para-aminobenzoic acid) 3.25 mg **
- Vanadium (as vanadium nicotinate glycinate chelate)S2 187.5 mcg **
† Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
** Daily Value (DV) not established.
Other Ingredients: Inulin (from chicory), natural flavors (no MSG), sunflower oil, glycine, medium-chain triglyceride oil, taurine, cellulose gum, xanthan gum, fungal proteasesS4, guar gum, monk fruit extract, and L-glutamine.
FORMULATED TO EXCLUDE: Wheat, gluten, yeast, soy protein, animal and dairy products, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, and artificial preservatives.
Mix two scoops (38 g) in 6-8 oz cold water and consume.
Adjust amount of water according to thickness desired.
May be used as a snack or meal supplement, or taken as directed by your healthcare professional.
Consult your healthcare professional prior to use.
Individuals taking medication should discuss potential interactions with their healthcare professional.
WARNING: Reproductive Harm - www.p65warnings.ca.gov
STORAGE: Keep closed in a cool, dry place out of reach of children.