Everyday Essentials Women's Advanced - 30 Packets
Everyday Essentials Women’s Advanced provides comprehensive nutritional support for postmenopausal health. Each bottle of Everyday Essentials Women’s Advanced contains 30 packets of high quality broad coverage supplements including Essential Multi without Iron, Omega Pure EPA-DHA 500, Osteo Renew, and Bone Support with Magnesium. This comprehensive formula features bioavailable, patented ingredients essential for postmenopausal health.
1 Packet Supplies:
- Calories 25
- Total Fat 2 g 3%*
- Cholesterol 10 mg 3%*
- Protein <1 g
- Vitamin A ( 50% as mixed carotenoids and as retinyl acetate) 3,000 mcg RAE 333%
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid and ascorbyl palmitate) 120 mg 133%
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 25 mcg (1,000 IU) 125%
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 82 mg 547%
- Vitamin K (as phytonadione) 120 mcg 100%
- Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate) 25 mg 2,083%
- Riboflavin 15 mg 1,154%
- Niacin (as niacinamide and niacin) 50 mg NE 313%
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 25 mg 1,471%
- Folate (as (6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolate, glucosamine salt) (Quatrefolic®) 800 mcg DFE 200%
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 200 mcg 8,333%
- Biotin 500 mcg 1,667%
- Pantothenic acid (as calcium-d-pantothenate) 75 mg 1,500%
- Calcium [as microcrystalline hydroxyapatite calcium (MCH-Cal™) and dicalcium phosphate] 674 mg 52%
- Iron (as ferrous bisglycinate chelate) (Ferrochel®) 18 mg 100%
- Phosphorous [as microcrystalline hydroxyapatite calcium (MCH-Cal™) and dicalcium phosphate] 350 mg 28%
- Iodine (as potassium iodide) 150 mcg 100%
- Magnesium (as magnesium citrate) 40 mg 10%
- Zinc (as zinc citrate) 15 mg 136%
- Selenium (as selenium chelate) 100 mcg 182%
- Copper (as copper citrate) 1 mg 111%
- Manganese (as manganese citrate) 0.5 mg 22%
- Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate) 200 mcg 571%
- Molybdenum (as molybdenum aspartate) 50 mcg 111%
- Choline (as choline bitartrate) 25 mg 5%
- Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids 1.1 g **
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid) 600 mg **
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) 400 mg **
- Additional Omega-3 Fatty Acids 100 mg **
- Inositol 25 mg **
- Resveratrol (root; Polygonum cuspidatum) 10 mg **
- Lycopene 6 mg **
- Lutein 6 mg **
- Zeaxanthin 2 mg **
- MCH-Cal™ (microcrystalline hydroxyapatite calcium) 2.1 g **
- Proprietary Phytonutrient BlendCitrus Fruit Extract (pericarp; Citrus spp.; standardized to 25% bioflavonoids)
- Green Coffee Bean Extract (seed; Coffea arabica; standardized to 50% chlorogenic acid)
- Pomegranate Extract (hull; Punica granatum; standardized to 40% ellagic acid)
- Grape Seed Extract (seed; Vitis vinifera; standardized to 95% polyphenols)
- Bilberry Powder (fruit; Vaccinium myrtillus)
- Green Tea Extract (leaf; Camellia sinensis; standardized to 75% EGCG)
- Bitter Melon Extract (fruit; Momordica charantia; standardized to 5% charantins)
- Prune Powder (fruit; Prunus salicina), Watercress Extract (whole herb; Nasturtium officinale)
- Cinnamon Extract (bark; Cinnamomum zeylanicum)
- Black Catechu Extract (heartwood; Acacia catechu; standardized to 65% catechins)
- Rosemary Leaf Extract (leaf; Rosmarinus officinalis)
- Artichoke Extract (whole herb; Cynara scolymus; standardized to 5% cynarin). 400 mg **
* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
** Daily Value (DV) not established.
Take one packet daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Warnings : Excess vitamin A intake may be toxic and may increase the risk of birth defects.
Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 3,000 mcg RAE (10,000 IU) of preformed vitamin A (retinyl acetate) per day.
Contains fish oil. Do not use if you are allergic to fish or fish oil.
If you are pregnant, nursing, or taking nutritional supplements or medications, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
Keep out of reach of children.