B Activ® 90 Capsules
B Complex with Benfotiamine and Quatrefolic®
B Activ® contains the entire spectrum of B vitamins to support adrenal, neurological, and stress-related functions. It features activated forms of vitamins B2, B6, and B12; benfotiamine, a fat soluble, more physiologically active form of thiamin; and folate as Quatrefolic®, which is proven to have greater stability, solubility, and bioavailability over calcium salt forms of 5-MTHF.*
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
One Capsule Contains:
- Thiamin (as thiamine HCl): 20 mg
- Riboflavin (as riboflavin 5’-phosphate sodium): 20 mg
- Niacin (130 mg as niacinamide and 10 mg as niacin): 140 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal 5’-phosphate): 20 mg
- Folate (as Quatrefolic® (6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid, glucosamine salt): 400 mcg DFE
- Vitamin B12 (as MecobalActive™ methylcobalamin): 400 mcg
- Biotin: 400 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate): 150 mg
- Choline (as choline dihydrogen citrate): 30 mg
- Benfotiamine: 20 mg
Other Ingredients: HPMC (capsule), stearic acid, magnesium stearate, and silica.
Take one capsule once or twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. Individuals taking medication should discuss potential interactions with their healthcare practitioner.